This is an instructional article demonstrating how to add CasaTunes servers to Chrome Remote Desktop for later unattended access. You will need to follow these steps from the server you want to want to add to Chrome Remote Desktop.
1. Open the Google Chrome web browser and go to this link: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/chrome-remote-desktop/gbchcmhmhahfdphkhkmpfmihenigjmpp/related?hl=en
2. Click on "+ Free". Keep in mind that you will need to download this app on both the server and the computer you'll be using to access the server later.
3. Create a new account or enter your existing Google credentials.
4. Follow the prompts to add the app to Google Chrome.
5. After the app is added, you will be redirected to your app menu. Click on Chrome Remote Desktop.
(You'll only need to do steps 6 and 7 the first time you launch Chrome Remote Desktop.)
6. Click Continue.
7. Click Accept.
8. Find the "My Computers" section and click on "Get Started".
9. Click "Enable Remote Connections".
10. Create a PIN for the server you're adding.
11. Enter the PIN you created.
12. When the server has been successfully added, you'll see this prompt.
13. Now under "My Computers", you'll see the server you added, and if you log into Chrome Remote Desktop on another computer, you'll be able to access this server.