- Applications or services are missing
- No audio in some or all zones
- Squeezebox services aren't showing up
- Open Control Panel, click on Programs and Features, and check the dates on the applications and services. Make sure the upgrade service is somewhat up to date. DO NOT UNINSTALL ANYTHING FROM HERE!
- Click on File Explorer and go to C:\ProgramData\CasaTools\CasaTunes\188.8.131.52\Install
- Delete everything except for the Bonjour MSI.
- Click on Start and type in “regedit” to open the registry.
- If this is a 64-bit server, navigate to \HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\CasaTools\CasaTunes
If this is a 32-bit server, navigate to \HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\CasaTools\CasaTunes
- Delete the DevTool key and the Squeezebox keys.
- Go to casatunes.com/downloads and download the latest release.