Description of Problem:
When a CasaTunes zone is powered on with music selected:
- The music is playing in some of the other zones, OR
- There is overlapping music playing in the selected zone.
Solution: Disable Enhancments (Sound Effects) in Windows
- Right click the speaker icon at the bottom of the Windows screen, and click Playback devices.
- Select “Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)”.
- Click on Properties, and then the Enhancements tab.
- Verify that the "Disable all enhancements" box is checked (it will say "Disable all sound effects" in Windows 7).