If you want to add room groups, follow these steps to record a room group.
- Power on every room you want in the group.
- Set the volume to the desired levels in each room.
- Click Record room group and all the rooms will be included, with the volume offsets specified in step 2.
If you have a zone that is part of a room group powered on and set to a different volume level than the offset, and then you power on the room group, the volume level will change to the offset.
- Name the room group and click Save.
Alternatively, you can create a room group manually.
- Click Create room group and name it.
- Check the boxes for every room you want to include in the group.
- Set a volume offset if necessary.
- Click Save in the top right corner.