The credentials are correct, but the Spotify account won't verify in CasaTunes Setup.
1. Stop the CasaTunes service by opening CasaTunes Setup and clicking "Stop CasaTunes" in the top right corner. Close the browser.
2. Open File Explorer, click on Network, and click on CASASERVER.
3. Open the CasaData directory and delete the Spotify folder. This clears the cache for Spotify.
4. Open CasaTunes Setup again and click "Start CasaTunes Now" to restart the service.
5. Try to verify the Spotify account again.